Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Year!
I love New Years and new resolutions. I always start sometime in November contemplating my resolutions and trying to instill them so I have a greater chance of keeping them in the new year. Unfortunately, I don't write them down, so I can't remember what a lot of them were. Off the top of my head, I know one of them was to run a 10k this year. Eat more healthy was another one... (i.e. more fruits and vegetables, slightly less chocolate). Learn the dance moves to High School Musical so I can do them with my kids. Teach my kids the words to the primary program songs by summer. Scrapbook at least one page a month. (If any of you know anything about my scrapbooking techniques and habits, you'll know this is a HUGE goal.) Do more outside activities with my family -- like going to the park, going on walks, bike riding. 2008 seems like a great year to me. I'm really excited to see how it will unfold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Thanks for the invite Kristi!
I'm the same, I always make resolutions but never write them down so they don't do much good! At least you can check back on your blog now if you ever find yourself forgetting what you came up with!
thats weird. I thought you were anti-resolution. Well, I have decided to start exercising, so maybe I will get up to a 10K as well! But my downfall is always being unrealistically ambitious, so I think I will shoot for 3Ks right now :)
Great goals, Kristi! I love your honesty with your scrapbooking efforts! You can do it!! :)
Becky, you must have me confused with Michael. His New Year's Resolution is to not change much. I'm always trying to improve myself. Haven't you seen my collection of self-help and instructional books? Silly girl! I love resolutions!!! :-)
T - it's good to see you!
Kristi, I can help you accomplish at least one of your goals. I just happen to have every dance move of High School Musical memorized. Let me know when you'd like to start classes.
Alicia, You just made me laugh out loud! I am so in on that! When can we start? Can we do group lessons with our girls, as well?
Kristi, if I didn't have the personal rule to never dance in front of other people, I'd say let's go!
Post a Comment