It's close enough, so we got it, and now, after 8 1/2 years of marriage and eating at various hand-me-down tables and folding chairs, we finally have our very own, nice dining table to sit at! We're so excited. My next plan is to paint the dining room yellow and basically copy the picture from the box. Any idea what kind of trees those are in the backyard?

6 comments:
Hooray for the table! It looks great. Don't you just LOVE Costco?
Your girls are just too cute. I love both of these pictures.
oh my gosh, I am SO excited for you. What are you going to do with the green folding chairs? I suggest you set them on fire in the middle of the street, in grand celebration of this new life step.
Wow, cant wait for the next dinner invite (although my kids are not going to be allowed to sit a that table!)
Love that table, it's very similar to mine!
I LOVE it. I'm insane with jealousy. How fun for you!
Love, love, LOVE the table. We finally got one that seats more than four people, but it was still a hand-me-down. Oh, I can't wait for the day that I get to pick out my own beautiful table!
Post a Comment