I finally cut Megan's hair on Sunday. Her long wispy strands interspersed with short bunches of hair were driving me crazy, so I decided to try to even it out. Here are the results:
before...
after!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
what did you do?!?! She looks like a mini-Mason! Time to start gluing bows on her head :). Well, at least she has that trusty toothbrush (and hairbrush).
Too cute! Cameron used to suck the same 2 middle fingers! I love it! Haircuts always make these babies look older than they should. She's a beautiful little girl.
You guys are so nice! Thanks so much for your comments. They make me feel so good! (And Becky, she does not look like a mini-Mason. I was going more for the doll look McKenzie had when she got her first haircut, but Megan's hair hasn't grown as fast as McKenzie's did. I'll have to post McKenzie's 1st post-haircut portrait sometime to show you.)
5 comments:
what did you do?!?! She looks like a mini-Mason! Time to start gluing bows on her head :). Well, at least she has that trusty toothbrush (and hairbrush).
She's a doll! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to sit next to you in RS and get some smiles from her. Those blue eyes are amazing!
You did a great job Kristi! Her hair looks adorable!
Too cute! Cameron used to suck the same 2 middle fingers! I love it! Haircuts always make these babies look older than they should. She's a beautiful little girl.
You guys are so nice! Thanks so much for your comments. They make me feel so good! (And Becky, she does not look like a mini-Mason. I was going more for the doll look McKenzie had when she got her first haircut, but Megan's hair hasn't grown as fast as McKenzie's did. I'll have to post McKenzie's 1st post-haircut portrait sometime to show you.)
Post a Comment