Their songs were surprisingly fun. My kids loved dancing around to them. They all had their own favorite. McKenzie's was the Chicken song, Thomas' was Monkey Bars, Mason's was The Pool, and I liked S-L-EE-P-Over. (You can hear three of these songs on their website.) We tried to get to the library on time the second day they were here, but were late again and heard basically the same songs (but it was still fun). I noticed that their most exciting songs were the ones they performed, but in general their songs tend to be more mellow. Not that my kids need anything to wind them up more, but sometimes I want to put in some good, upbeat music that we can dance to while cleaning up. Oh well. At the end of the second concert we saw, I had to wait for something, so the kids wound up being able to chat with the band and play Drew's guitar a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment