This is what I'm dealing with a lot lately. (You can't see it very well in this picture, but there is a bunch of orange marking on the wall by Megan's head.) If Megan ever finds a crayon or marker, the walls become her canvas. Mason eagerly joins in. I can usually figure out the culprit by how high the coloring is, and how developed it is (Megan just draws slash marks). I haven't figured out how to prevent this, because I have kids who love to color, but they aren't quite up to speed on putting their project supplies away all the time. This stash was actually hidden by McKenzie or Thomas so they could color in private from their siblings. As you can see, their efforts were very effective.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
No Wall Is Safe
This is what I'm dealing with a lot lately. (You can't see it very well in this picture, but there is a bunch of orange marking on the wall by Megan's head.) If Megan ever finds a crayon or marker, the walls become her canvas. Mason eagerly joins in. I can usually figure out the culprit by how high the coloring is, and how developed it is (Megan just draws slash marks). I haven't figured out how to prevent this, because I have kids who love to color, but they aren't quite up to speed on putting their project supplies away all the time. This stash was actually hidden by McKenzie or Thomas so they could color in private from their siblings. As you can see, their efforts were very effective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah Megan...I believe she has marked her territory at my house as well. It is a good thing she is SUPER cute right.
looks like Megan is following in the devious footsteps of her brothers.
Post a Comment