Megan seriously loves getting into my cabinet in the bathroom. She crawls into our room with such purpose, and if the door is suddenly shut before she can reach her goal, she cries with dismay. I don't know why it's so interesting to her -- it's always the same stuff. But she reorganizes it for me on almost a daily basis. At least it keeps her busy and out of the toilet while I'm getting ready.
By the way, she took her first steps the other day. I have yet to catch her on camera (due to technical difficulties), and I need to read up on how to put my digital video on my computer so I can edit and post it. But pictures will be posted soon.
1 comment:
She's so cute! Maybe she's just showing you her organizational skills at this early age. A trait well-worth mastering!
Post a Comment