Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Little Helper

Thomas loves to help, and he loves to dress up. So, we made cookies the other day with him dressed up as my little chef! He was so pleased with himself to be doing a lot of the pouring, mixing, and scooping on his own. I'm grateful for these times to spend with him. He is a great kid.




And yes, the cookies are all gone now. Sorry!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

tharker said...

Oh my goodness, that little chef is the cutest thing ever! I love the delighted look on his face Kristi!

So sorry about your camera and Michael's iPod. That just stinks!

I also love this picture of Megan rummaging through the cupboard. She definitely has an "Oops, I've been caught" look going on. So cute!

Alicia Leppert said...

I'm so glad to see you back on here, I was starting to get worried! What cute pictures of all your kids. I just felt sick reading about your camera and iPod getting destroyed. That's awful!

Shayla said...

Those pictures are priceless! He could be on an advertisement for Pampered Chef. :-) We missed you at card night last night. I was hoping to see you there. Did you take these pics with our camera? Were you able to find batteries that work for it?

Leslie Garbanati said...

Kristi...
You have such darling little ones...I can't wait until mine is rummaging through the cupboards and looking priceless. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. We did see the article in the Friend. Our nine year old read it to us and of course, I cried. It was amazing that our personal trial seemed so real in this article and it is a comfort to know we aren't the only ones in the world to have this trial.

Kristi said...

Shayla, I did find a battery but I had some difficulty getting a memory card for it. I thought mine would work, but I was wrong and found out too late on Saturday night to do anything about it. On Monday, I went to get a memory card, bought one at Target, but when I put it in, it said it was incorrect, so I returned it. Michael finally picked one up today that works great. Meanwhile, life goes on. I used the last 5pictures on a disposable camera for the Easter baskets, and Michael's phone to catch the boys' Easter morning mischief. Now that I've got your camera all sorted out, I can get some pictures of Megan walking on here! Yay! Thanks!

meohmyers said...

Love these cute pictures!! Can I borrow this chef hat for our Mother's Day book cover shots of my preschoolers?! It would be perfect! Or, I guess I could go buy one. Where did you find a child-sized chef's hat?!

Lisa Christine said...

The chefs hat is adorable! We need those for our girls.
I love looking at your blog. The background is super cute and your stories are very entertaining :)