Our ward's primary hosted an Easter Egg Hunt. Michael was called into work as he was shopping at Walmart for our share of the eggs to hunt for. (Each child was to bring 10 plastic eggs filled with candy; I forgot to multiply my responsibility by 3, so he went to get more.) In my haste to get all the kids in the car, buckled in, with Easter baskets for each child, and the candy we did have, I forgot to put the diaper bag in the car and accidentally partially backed over it. Fortunately, I have learned from other experiences and once I felt something strange under the tire, I reversed my course.
Unfortunately, my new camera and Michael's new iPod shuffle did not survive the incident. I have a picture of them on my phone, but I can't find the cord to transfer them to my computer, so you'll have to wait. The viewfinder on my camera was destroyed, but the camera still functioned for a while.
Here are some of the pictures I managed to take at the Easter Egg Hunt. Some of the better pictures were ruined by the camera cord falling smack dab in the middle of them -- though honestly, there were only two better pictures because it's difficult to chase 3 children around in 2 separate egg hunts while preventing the older child from participating in the younger children's hunt and then consoling the younger children who are now banned from searching during the older child's hunt. Natasha and Brenda took some pictures of my kids, so hopefully I can get copies of them soon. What luck, huh?
This last picture is of Megan holding some of the loot back at our place. It just seemed incomplete without a shot of her, as well.

2 comments:
Cute shots of the kids! I, however, have that sick feeling after reading about your camera!!! OHHHHHH! I am in mourning for that camera! ha ha!!
I do have some pics of your kids for you I will try to email them to you today! ps we missed you at card night!
Post a Comment