Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where's Mason?

Thomas came inside a little while ago and said, "Mom, you should go see Mason. He's outside." Okay, I thought, so I went and looked outside. I didn't see Mason, and he didn't appear to be in trouble, so I went back to helping McKenzie on her homework. Then I heard Mason yell "Mommy!" I looked out the back door all around our yard and still didn't see him. I thought, "I'll go out in just a minute." and went back to helping McKenzie. Again, Mason yelled, "Mommyyy!" He sounded a little distressed, so I checked on both sides of the yard and still didn't see him. I went back inside because he was clearly not outside. I couldn't figure out where he was yelling from. The bathroom? Finally he yelled, "MOM-MEEEEEE!" The sound was clearly coming from outside. Finally I saw him. Do you?


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He's on the fencepost.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE IT! This was one of the best posts EVER!

Shayla said...

Wow, that probably gave you a heart attack! What a climber.

Brenda said...

Ahh! What a crazy kid. That is so funny that you looked for him so many times and didn't see him. It took me a while to find him in that picture!

Vanessa said...

That's hilarious! I hope my kids don't do that to me!

Amy said...

HOLY COW!!! He must be a boy! How do they get into those situations??

Amy said...

p.s. I love how you got a camera and took pictures before helping him down... truly a girl after my own heart.