
That is the refrain I've been privileged to respond to a million times a day since Sunday, when Thomas caught the bug Mason introduced to our family at the beginning of December in full force. Yesterday, we had nose blowing lessons so that hopefully I could get a little more leeway in between when Thomas needed his nose wiped. I must be too much of a coddler. I keep telling him he can wipe his own nose, and I try to get him to do it. Yet it seems like such an emergency to him (Mom!!! My nose is running!!!), and somehow I am more effective at it than he is, so I just do it for him and get the agony over with.
3 comments:
what a trooper you are. I hope they are better when I get there. Kids are just like germ incubation chambers. j/k! :)
You are funny. You always make me laugh!
Okay, so I found you via Kim.
I'm sorry that your little guy is not feeling so well. I hope everyone is well for Christmas. Sick kids during Christmas is no fun!
Post a Comment