Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Megan's Christmas Eve Journey

Even though I should be getting ready for bed, I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post this one. Yesterday, Michael propped Megan up on this little chair. It fell over, so my brother, David, turned it around for her. She began to push it away a little, and then take very wobbly steps toward it. Notice her progression in the pictures how she moves from right to left past the background. Very exciting! She got a V-Tech walker today as one of her Christmas gifts. It's a little fast still, but I think she'll be cruising around with it pretty soon!



Her hair looks terrible, I know.
I never think about fixing it before I start snapping away...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tharker said...

That is so cute! I love it when babies discover a new milestone that they want to conquer! Good for her....maybe not so good for you...

I love your new template, it looks very pretty.