My camera broke last Friday in the middle of McKenzie's school activity making candy houses. At the same time, Megan has grown in three top teeth and mastered sitting up on her own. Yesterday she pulled herself to standing, and today she even crawled on her knees!!! (Instead of her usual army crawl. I'm dying without my camera!!!
3 comments:
Tragedy! I hope you get it fixed or get a new one before christmas
Oh no, look at it from this perspective instead...it's almost Christmas time and now you get a new camera for Christmas, right Michael? :-) That's what I'm hoping for this Christmas. My old 3mb Kodak that was so new back in the day is showing it's age. It's time for an upgrade. We have two old 3mb cameras actually if you want to borrow one until you get a new one, you're welcome to it. You'll just need some batteries and a media card, but it works. :-)
Shayla,
You are awesome. I will call you tonight to see if it's a good time to borrow your camera! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment