Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wave Running



McKenzie headed straight for the water as soon as we got to the beach. Right after I took this picture, I turned around to take care of Megan, and a wave swept McKenzie off her feet. Fortunately, Michael was there to scoop her up, and we had brought along some dry clothes. She was very careful the rest of the time not to get too far in the water.


I, on the other hand, had a difficult time gauging how deep the waves would be as the tide came in. I was supervising Thomas and Mason while Michael got his kite set up. I kept waiting too long to get us out of there, and would have to grab their hands and run before the wave got us very wet. That was exciting.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the one of Megan stuffed in your jacket. And oddly enough, I have an almost identical picture of that last one of Mason. Except he is throwing rocks into the Columbia river.