Finally: OUR SUMMER 2009 HIGHLIGHTS POST
(It's broken down into several smaller posts to accommodate all the photos. Just keep clicking on older posts until you get to the end. The pictures should really be there this time. I hope!)
(It's broken down into several smaller posts to accommodate all the photos. Just keep clicking on older posts until you get to the end. The pictures should really be there this time. I hope!)
June was a full month. It began with a performance of Dinosaur Valley, performed by the entire second grade. McKenzie was a baby dinosaur. We learned about the importance of not trashing our earth.
Thomas graduated from preschool (actually, at the end of May), and McKenzie said "goodbye" to the second grade.
We attended Michael's annual work picnic where McKenzie and her friend waited an hour and a half in line to get their faces painted. We ate lots of cotton candy and the boys and Megan thoroughly enjoyed the bounce houses and slide.



9 comments:
Kristi, I loved hearing all about your summer. For some reason, only the first three pictures posted...the rest I can't see. I will have to come back and check again later to see if they are there. I love to see the pics that go with the story, but sometimes blogger doesn't always cooperate. ;-)
i cant see em' either :( ill have to check back later!
I can't believe another summer has blown by. I somehow get really anti social during the summer and never see anyone. We will have to get together for lunch sometime (maybe when I actually feel like eating again ;)
Wow! What a fun-filled summer! You guys did a lot. I'm super excited to see pics of McKenzie's room!!
I still can't see pics on the other posts, Kristi. Sorry... :-(
Maybe I'm the only one?
Couldn't see them either. Don't worry, I'm imagining them in my head and they look GREAT!
Wow this is awsome, as usual you blow me away!
You take such good pictures! I can't believe summer is over.
Post a Comment