My youngest is now two years old. It's amazing how quickly the days pass by. We had a low-key birthday celebration for her today. I wasn't feeling well, so she had a simple cake instead of the "pupcakes" we were planning on making. (Maybe this weekend...)
To make her day special, we visited Michael for lunch,
and threw rocks in the river.
and ate hot dogs. For her birthday, Megan received a pretty purple Radio Flyer tricycle, a plush yellow lab (I'm tempted to make it real), I am so grateful to have Megan in our family. She is such a sweet, fun-loving, caring little girl. She is a joy to have around. She's getting even more interesting as her vocabulary expands. She definitely has her own personality.
Happy Birthday, Megan!
5 comments:
What cute pictures of her! She is such a cute girl and we are glad to know her. Happy Birthday Megan!!
I can't believe she is two! Love that pic on the phone... such a girl!
I love that picture of her talking on the phone too! Glad she had a happy birthday! and, I think you should get a puppy so I can come over and play with it.
Wow, I can't believe Megan is that old!!! I don't ever see you guys anymore!
It really does seem like you just had Megan! I can't believe she's already 2.
I love the pictures of her with her little cell phone. So cute!
Post a Comment