He meant like this:See? Parade Rest.
I didn't know, though, and since I was more concerned about the hand positioning behind the back, my chicken looked a little different. It was very difficult to get it into Parade Rest (I wound up breaking the chicken's wings) but it looked something like this...
I think a better description of how the chicken looks when it is ready to go in the oven would be "surrendering," because its "hands" are supposed to go behind where its head was...sort of.
2 comments:
Oh that's hilarious! I can't cook a chicken either, but it doesn't matter because nobody at my house except me and Megan will eat chicken with bones it it! The boys are all such primadonnas
THat is probably the funniest thing I have seen in the longest time!! I have to tell Ron about that one, and I am very impressed with you for remembering what parade rest looks like!!
Post a Comment