Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween 2008

At long last, here are some of the pictures from Halloween. I had no idea Michael had dressed up. Since he was on call, he got home after we started trick-or-treating. We happened to be standing in our driveway talking to some friends when he pulled up. I expected him to come stand behind me, but when I turned my head, it was this guy, instead!

What a surprise to see Michael with such a full head of hair!

Our kids dressed as Supergirl, Superman, Spiderman, and Super Flower.


I was Supermom, of course.


After a little more trick-or-treating, we hurried over to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat.

Brother Bruns had the best costume of all, I think.


Thomas couldn't stop staring at him. He was very concerned for Brother Bruns. He kept asking what the gorilla was doing with him. His little boy is dressed as a banana.

Becky went as the Tooth Fairy.


Now we know why she's so keen on collecting good teeth!



The Elders dressed up as the scriptures:



All in all, it was a fun night.

1 comment:

momnmb said...

Great costumes! You guys are so creative!