Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New House Rules

We need to implement some new rules in our house.
1. No ball playing in the house. (Too many close calls)
2. No running in the house.
This is why:



Thomas split his left eyebrow open a little last night while running around the house with his siblings. He fell against the piano bench. Michael was at a work function, and our car was with the mechanic, so I had to call him home for help. Mason was still pretty wound up, or I would have taken more pictures. I held ice on Thomas and kept him from rubbing his wound until we could get it patched up. Michael called a friend of ours, Sam H., to come help glue his cut together so it won't scar so bad. I thought it would need stitches, but they just used Dermabond and steri-strips. Sam is the same person who fixed Thomas' tooth when he knocked it out just after he turned 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That poor kid!