I'm learning. Slowly. Today I forgot to shut my laptop when I ran upstairs to take an opportunity to shower. Mason was napping and Thomas was putting together puzzles at the dining room table. (Megan came with me to hang out in the bathroom.) This is what I found when I returned about 15-20 min later.



Mason does the same thing to Michael's computer if he manages to sneak into the office for any length of time. We don't know how they do it so quickly.
7 comments:
This had me dying!! I can't believe he did that so fast. Thanks for the laugh.
Oh man! He's looking a little guilty in that picture, too. :-) I would've hit the ceiling if my kids had done that to my computer. Another reason God gave us two little girls. :-)
I called HP to see what it would cost for them to fix it. $298. Michael found a keyboard online that he believes is compatible for $25. How in the world does HP justify $298?
you poor thing! your brand new computer. that just makes my heart sink.
oops!!! Oh my! It is a good thing kids are cute! It really does save their lives from time to time!
You have a pretty good blog following I think. so don't fret. Btw, how is Thomas' eye?
His eye is healing well. He wound up peeling off the dermabond by day three, but it still looks pretty good.
Post a Comment