Sunday, July 29, 2007

Megan and the boys

Here are some pictures of Megan and the boys. A friend brought over 2 mini-loaves of banana bread after I'd had a particularly bad afternoon. Thomas insisted that the bread should absolutely not be sliced. Finally, I just gave him the loaf and let him have at it. Mason was content with slices from the other loaf. Crazy kids.



Megan is a happy camper. Some nights she keeps us up, but most of the time she rewards us with lots of happy smiles and singing. She likes the sound of her voice. She found her feet a few weeks ago and loves to grab them. Last Wednesday (7/25) she rolled over from back to front for the first time. We hadn't put her on the floor much until recently. She's growing so fast and developing new skills every day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just leaving a note so you know that I am reading. Megan is so beautiful!