Our friends let us borrow their waterslide, which saved the day as far as party entertainment. The kids had a blast on it. They also enjoyed filling our kiddie pool with water from the pool part of the slide using buckets and bins. Thomas stood by the water spigot most of the time turning the water on and off. I should have included a picture of him. But I thought the one with him throwing a water balloon was funnier.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
McKenzie's 6th Birthday Party
Our friends let us borrow their waterslide, which saved the day as far as party entertainment. The kids had a blast on it. They also enjoyed filling our kiddie pool with water from the pool part of the slide using buckets and bins. Thomas stood by the water spigot most of the time turning the water on and off. I should have included a picture of him. But I thought the one with him throwing a water balloon was funnier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment