WOW! Great job Kristi! We SOOOOO enjoyed the lovely 'production' and SO much more admire you for the good Mom you are. AND, Michael for the wonderful Dad HE is! We LOVE your blogs..keep 'em coming (and with these beautiful grandchildren, we're SURE you'll have lots of material!) We love you all! Grandpa & Grandma Gardner
You guys are so nice! Yes, Michael got a little choked up over it. I did too, even after working on it for hours, when we watched it together. Mason loves to watch it. I put it the CD in the DVD player yesterday and when the slideshow ended, he wanted to watch it over and over and over. It still mesmerizes him. All the kids love it. I need to make more of these!
What a beautiful family and what a really great tribute that you have both created. I do truely love all of you and this has really touched me with the thoughtfullness and care that went into creation of such a beautiful family display. You guys have it all together, keep up the good work and hope you have many more joyeous occassions.
Brenda, I forgot to answer your comment. I used Photoshop Elements 6.0 to make it. It was pretty easy, albeit a bit time consuming.
Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to watch this! I really didn't expect so many people to view it b/c it was so long. I appreciate your comments.
11 comments:
Kristi,
I have a feeling that Michael will remember this gift for as long as he lives. What a beautiful family you two have together!
Seriously, you make the best gifts...all the time and effort was well worth it, I'm sure. Did you make him cry? :-)
I'm a little bit verkclempt.
Thanks for sharing that will all of us! I loved watching your family grow up! WOW! Can you channel some of your creativity my way???
WOW! Great job Kristi! We SOOOOO enjoyed the lovely 'production' and SO much more admire you for the good Mom you are.
AND, Michael for the wonderful Dad HE is!
We LOVE your blogs..keep 'em coming (and with these beautiful grandchildren, we're SURE you'll have lots of material!)
We love you all!
Grandpa & Grandma Gardner
You guys are so nice! Yes, Michael got a little choked up over it. I did too, even after working on it for hours, when we watched it together. Mason loves to watch it. I put it the CD in the DVD player yesterday and when the slideshow ended, he wanted to watch it over and over and over. It still mesmerizes him. All the kids love it. I need to make more of these!
I remeber you talking about making this for him at some point... scrapnight I think? Anyway, how did you do it? Any special program??? It is GREAT!
That is so cool! It's so weird to see Michael with hair. I'm sure he loved this. What a great idea.
Wow, every time I see this I feel a little tightness in my chest thanks so much!
Kristi and Michael,
What a beautiful family and what a really great tribute that you have both created.
I do truely love all of you and this has really touched me with the thoughtfullness and care that went into creation of such a beautiful family display.
You guys have it all together, keep up the good work and hope you have many more joyeous occassions.
Dad
Brenda, I forgot to answer your comment. I used Photoshop Elements 6.0 to make it. It was pretty easy, albeit a bit time consuming.
Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to watch this! I really didn't expect so many people to view it b/c it was so long. I appreciate your comments.
Post a Comment