Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Guess Who!








It's Mason! McKenzie left her barrettes downstairs one day and Mason found them. All he knows is that they go in your hair, so he kept asking me to put them in his hair. I think he looks kind of cute!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shayla said...

Too cute... All he needs now is a princess dress and wand! :-)

The Donald said...

Funny! I let the girls put them in my hair sometimes...but I tend to stay indoors when I do.

Lisa Christine said...

This is the kind of picture that he will beg you to shred in about 10 years. So cute :)

Momma Sarah said...

Awww, so cute! LOVE IT!

Alicia Leppert said...

Bill has a picture like this (quadruple the amount of barrettes in his hair) that his sister still tries to blackmail him with. I remember doing this to my little brother's hair once. It must be a rite of passage every boy has to go through.