Okay, it's official: if Megan has someplace to go, she walks. (Unless we're driving, of course.) She is so excited about her newest achievement. She has been working on it ever since she first got that gleam in her eye on March 21st. She was standing in the kitchen, and I could tell by the look on her face and her stance that she was seriously contemplating what would happen if she picked up her left foot and moved it forward. After a bit of encouragement from me, she did it! She moved her left foot forward with success, then her right, then her left, and took two more steps before she plopped on her bottom. Yay! I was so proud of her. She has now graduated to being a toddler!
2 comments:
Again, I would like to say that she probably learned this from me.
And now the real trouble begins...
Post a Comment