Thomas and Mason seem to find great joy in getting stuck in the barstools. I have no idea why; it doesn't look very fun. They often need help to extricate themselves from the barstools, and sometimes it isn't easy. I took a picture today of them when they cried for freedom. (So many times a day, I hear "I'm stuck! I'm stuck!") Thomas had been crying, but at soon as I pulled out the camera, he said, "cheese!" Mason was genuinely trapped, so he didn't think it was that humorous. I bet they'll get stuck again tomorrow.
3 comments:
Hey. I realized that you probably think no-one's reading this, because there are no comments. So I'm leaving a comment. That post about Thomas and potty training was pretty funny. I guess it would make bribery more difficult if the person in question is inconsistent about acceptable bribes.
I love the picture of the boys in the barstools. It's so cute.
The picture of McKenzie's hair? The hair salon I go to sells these infant, toddler, and little girl headbands made out of stretchy cloth. They're in bright colors and have things like big butterfly's and flowers affixed to them. Maybe you could get something like that?
Hey Kristi....
These pics remind me of something my boys would do. I think Bridget shares your sentiment aboutabout hopes of winning her life back. You ladies put up with more than you deserve. Hang in there!
-McKay
I vaguely recall doing something like this myself. Something about my knees banging together and it hurting rings a bell. I guess it is all part of figuring out how to exist in the world, right?
Post a Comment