Sunday, April 11, 2010

Piano Recital

Thomas and McKenzie performed in a piano recital today. It was Thomas' first and McKenzie's second. I think Thomas was pretty nervous because he made a few mistakes in a song that he can normally play in his sleep. I thought both of them did a great job, though. I'm very proud of them and the progress they've made! Thomas has been playing for 8 months, and McKenzie has been playing for 18 months.



You can click here to watch of a video of their performances on YouTube.

5 comments:

Sam Tester said...

Congrats Thomas and McKenzie! Way to go :-) Now you've inspired me to play more soccer and practice even longer! ;-)

Heather said...

How fun! Where was the recital at?

Kristi said...

It was at United Methodist Church in downtown Kennewick.

Shayla said...

Cute updates, Kristi! We missed 3rd wards easter egg hunt this year, but I guess we really didn't since they didn't have one. Megan's princess party looks like so much fun, what a fun idea to decorate their own princess cakes! The cake turned out super cute, as always.

Jen said...

Thomas looks so cute! They did such a good job.