All the princesses came in their royal finery, and their first activity was to decorate princess crowns. Princess McKenzie helped me apply their makeup, and then we decorated little princess cakes. Finally, we ate cake and ice cream. I had more activities planned, but Princes Thomas and Mason kept asking when we were going to decorate the cakes, so we skipped ahead to cake decorating, and then we ran out of time to play other games. Here are some party pics:
I was so glad that Michael took work off to be here today. He decorated and set up the party while I finished decorating the cake, and then he helped clean up and keep things going smoothly during the party. Every party, I plan to finish the cake the night before so I can set up in the morning, and so far I have not succeeded. I don't know what I would have done without Michael's help. And he did such a great job! (Thank you, honey!)





3 comments:
What a cool cake! That's so neat.
Maddie had so much fun! That cake was amazing!
Looks like you did a great job as always...sorry we missed it!
Post a Comment