Michael broke out his Nitro Truck on Sunday afternoon. The picture of the kids was too small in my collage, so here it is again. I love how Mason is in the middle of lisping "Yesss!" while Megan sits so serenly with her hands in her lap.
Kristi! I can get on your blog again. For awhile there it wouldn't let me on and I thought you must not like me anymore or something... I've missed reading your posts, especially since we don't see each other as much anymore. It looks like I've missed so many, too. I can't believe how big Megan is getting! I barely recognize her anymore.
3 comments:
oh man, your kids are SOOoooo dang cute! nice to reconnect with you via facebook and blogging :)
Kristi! I can get on your blog again. For awhile there it wouldn't let me on and I thought you must not like me anymore or something... I've missed reading your posts, especially since we don't see each other as much anymore. It looks like I've missed so many, too. I can't believe how big Megan is getting! I barely recognize her anymore.
No way! That is Megan?! What happened to that little baby I made a cute little dress for??
Post a Comment